Message from Founders
Mission and Vision
Accreditations and Memberships
Policies for Disabled
Board of Trustees
University Administrative Committee
General Secretary's Office
Offices and Centres
Continuing Education Center
Human Resources Office
Agents and Representatives
Fairs and Visits
Student Exchange Programs
Faculty of Educational Sciences
Psychological Counselling and Guidance (Turkish)
Pre-School Teaching (Turkish)
Elementary Mathematics Teaching (Turkish)
Turkish Language Teaching (Turkish)
English Language Teaching (English)
Faculty of Engineering
Computer Engineering (English)
Electrical and Electronic Engineering (English)
Information Technology (English)
Civil Engineering (English)
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
Tourism and Hotel Management (English)
International Finance (English)
Faculty of Architecture and Fine Arts
Faculty of Science and Literature
School of Physical Education and Sports
Physical Education and Sports Teaching
School of Foreign Languages
English Preparatory School
Tuition and Fees
Health and Insurance
FIU Agents and Representatives
Transfer and Pick-Up
Immigration and Residence Procedures
Student Information System
Canteen and Cafeterias
City Bus Services
Clubs and Societies
Fees and Costs
The FIU Computer Center is responsible for overseeing and developing the computer facilities and hardware and software infrastructure of the entire university. It is the role of the Computer Centre to:
• Develop and maintain FIU Computer labs.
• Develop and maintain the FIU Web.
• Optimise the website for maximum exposure.
• Optimise the website for mobile-friendliness.
• Maintain the FIU WI-FI infrastructure.
• Ensure the efficient running of the FIU mail service.
• Assist students with online access to relevant information.
• Maintain and oversee all office computers and other digital equipment on the campus.
• Ensure maximum access to required software.
• Establish and maintain the FIU online learning platform.
• Assist in ensuring that FIU students graduate with a high level of digital proficiency.
Mr. Gürcem Semercioğlu
Mr. Orhan Bekayi
Phone: +90 392 650 6666 /1111